My policy paper for the HEPI think tank was published yesterday proposing that employers contribute directly to the cost of higher education.
Here’s a quick and dirty round up of some of the coverage.
- Here’s a link to the paper itself as published by HEPI
- Here’s a longer version with a more detailed argument and commentary on potential objections.
- A blog I wrote about it on this site.
- A piece I wrote about it for the Times Higher Education (subscription).
- Another one on Wonkhe.
- This week’s Wonkhe Weekly podcast where I talked about it (among other topics), episode 10.
- Interview on BBC Radio 5 Live.
- Interview on TalkRadio.
- Article on BBC website.
- Article on the i.
- Another article on the i.
- Article in The Times (subscription).
- Article in FE News.
- Article in Media FHE.
- Interview on RT.
- Response blog by Alan Simpson of Million+.
- Another response blog by HEPI’s Hugo Dale-Harris.
- A response from UCU.
I’m sure there are others out there and will be more (The Guardian will be doing something next week), but that’ll do for now.
You may also be interested in: