BLOG RESUMÉ CONTACT
- Vocational qualifications: don’t turn off the tap to make TNot a single person has taken a T-level yet and there are still no solutions to finding enough employer support, but DfE thinks we should axe all alternatives.
- What’s really wrong with the NSS?Drawing on my piece for HEPI, I explain why the National Student Survey shouldn’t change and why – and how – it should.
- Invention, engineering and creativityPrince Philip said, “everything that wasn’t invented by God is invented by an engineer”. Was he right or did he do a disservice to engineers and artists?
- Fairer gradesWill emergency measures prove to have been the key to fairer admissions, based on potential more than performance?
- University admissions: what’s the real problem?Data presented by UCAS’s Chief Executive Clare Marchant shows starkly the correlation between clearing and drop-out…
IN THE MEDIA PRESENTING TRUE OR FALSE
- Admissions and access
- Careers education, information, advice & guidance
- Diversity & inclusion
- Fair access
- HE funding, tuition fees, & student loans
- HE policy
- League tables & rankings
- Social mobility
- Student choice
- Student information
- Student wellbeing
- Teaching and learning